Located in Birmingham, Hospice Services of Alabama is a recognized leader in medically based hospice care. Throughout our history, countless physicians, caregivers, social workers, administrators, clergy, and more have all joined us in our mission: to serve the lives and legacies of our patients with excellence in medical care, combined with exceptional dedication and unyielding compassion.
Our patients’ families, dedicated friends and fellow church members—as well as countless volunteers—help us fulfill our mission each and every day. The trust they have placed in us is a sacred trust, and one we strive to earn with excellence in everything we do.
What we provide:
- Daily care in the form of medical services, always in cooperation with a patient’s physician if at all possible
- Pain management in the form of prescribed medications and physical comfort maintenance
- Personal care in the form of friendly engagement, assistance with hygiene and virtually all the details of daily living
- Daily assistance to family members and loved ones also involved in caring for our patients
- Emotional and spiritual support for patients as well as their families
- And much more
♦ Congestive Heart Failure
♦ Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
♦ Pulmonary Fibrosis
♦ Renal Failure
♦ Coronary Artery Disease
♦ Liver Disease
♦ Stroke or Coma
♦ Parkinson’s Disease
If you are a physician who would like to refer a patient, please click here.